Thursday, March 26, 2020

Art Class: Form & Balance (3,2,1 Reflection)

Another observation that I've noticed is that there is a vast mismatch between their eloquence and their writing skills. Some children can present themselves so well that I almost assumed they have comparable skills in other areas of the English language. I had a little heart attack when I received their written reflection. These 3,2,1 reflections (see below) required only short answers but I had them corrected numerous times.

How I set the pace in class is when I know that the students were clear about what they need to do in their reflection from the previous lesson, I would transit to the new lesson unit by giving new instructions for the new unit and students who have cleared their reflections would embark on the new task while the ones who needs help in writing will come to me for one-to-one conferencing.